So my fiance just informed me that they are laying off 20 people next week. We can’t afford this right now! I just moved down here, we have this lease at the apartment until August, and we are already broke! Now I have something else to stress about! I got a job, I start May 2nd, but it is just a normal clerical job that makes around $9 an hour. Which I know is better than most, but he was making great money! Like twice as much as I will make! I guess at least he would be able to get unemployment and our rent would go down (its based on income), but we need this job so we can save freaking money! Ugh.
- I'm graduated! I am finally Brittany Perryman, BSN, RN!! 🎓🎓🎓 #BSN… instagram.com/p/Bcx9QFJnKKGb… 1 day ago
- Pinning Ceremony Tonight. So thankful for everyone. I could have… instagram.com/p/Bcv0hU3npHvA… 1 day ago
- It's getting closer...🎓 #BSN #nursingstudent #graduationcap… instagram.com/p/BcqpEWwHlZ6k… 3 days ago
- It's getting closer!!! 🎓🎓 #senior2017 #BSN #registerednurse #texas… instagram.com/p/Bckdx5znaSXQ… 6 days ago
- My little photogenic tortoise. 🐢🤩😍 #sulcatatortoise #winter2017… instagram.com/p/Bcc9imFnNi5O… 1 week ago
- These guys are growing!!! 🐢 #sulcatatortoise #growing… instagram.com/p/Bcc8X2yHkAJI… 1 week ago
- 147 hits