So my fiance just informed me that they are laying off 20 people next week. We can’t afford this right now! I just moved down here, we have this lease at the apartment until August, and we are already broke! Now I have something else to stress about! I got a job, I start May 2nd, but it is just a normal clerical job that makes around $9 an hour. Which I know is better than most, but he was making great money! Like twice as much as I will make! I guess at least he would be able to get unemployment and our rent would go down (its based on income), but we need this job so we can save freaking money! Ugh.
- be silly. be honest. be kind. be happy. ⭐ instagram.com/p/BZZchi1nQ-6H… 2 days ago
- Sisters. 💛 #sisters❤️ #bestfriends instagram.com/p/BZJhtt4HEGY8… 1 week ago
- This just happened!! I can not believe it! It feels like yesterday I… instagram.com/p/BYbChOSnT1IH… 3 weeks ago
- Last first day of Nursing school!!!! I can't believe we finally made… instagram.com/p/BYXFAOKnL3Fn… 4 weeks ago
- RT @ThatEricAlper: The International Space Station just pulled off the photobomb of a lifetime #SolarEclipse2017 #SolarEclipse Photo by N… 1 month ago
- Oh, nursing school... #nursingstudent #exhausted #nursingschool #BSN… instagram.com/p/BX5mLmNDuBIM… 1 month ago
- 147 hits