I’ve been reading quite a few random blogs lately and I have noticed that mine sucks. Its like so unprofessional. (The spelling doesn’t look right?) Maybe if I had a topic for my blog it would be better. I just wanted a place to come and write, to use as a diary per se. (Did I use that right?) My topic is versatile, it’s about everything and anything. I’m not sure if its a great way to write a blog, but I guess I will learn as I go.
- I'm graduated! I am finally Brittany Perryman, BSN, RN!! 🎓🎓🎓 #BSN… instagram.com/p/Bcx9QFJnKKGb… 1 day ago
- Pinning Ceremony Tonight. So thankful for everyone. I could have… instagram.com/p/Bcv0hU3npHvA… 1 day ago
- It's getting closer...🎓 #BSN #nursingstudent #graduationcap… instagram.com/p/BcqpEWwHlZ6k… 3 days ago
- It's getting closer!!! 🎓🎓 #senior2017 #BSN #registerednurse #texas… instagram.com/p/Bckdx5znaSXQ… 6 days ago
- My little photogenic tortoise. 🐢🤩😍 #sulcatatortoise #winter2017… instagram.com/p/Bcc9imFnNi5O… 1 week ago
- These guys are growing!!! 🐢 #sulcatatortoise #growing… instagram.com/p/Bcc8X2yHkAJI… 1 week ago
- 147 hits